This month I thought we would switch things up and making something hearty, healthy and delicious for breakfast. This white chocolate raspberry loaf with hints of cinnamon is perfect for early morning with some coffee or as a snack!
WHITE CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY BREAKFAST BREAD
- 1 cup of Oats
- 1 cup Egg Whites
- 2 scoops of 1UP Nutrition Cinnamon French Toast Protein Powder
(RANDI20 saves 20% on top of all weekly sales)
- 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp of Baking Soda
- 1 cup of Fresh Raspberries
- 1/2 cup of White Chocolate Chips
- Grind oats into flour. Blend all ingredients except for raspberries and white chocolate chips. Once everything is blended well together, pour batter into bowl and fold in raspberries and white chocolate chips.
- Spray small bread loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray and pour batter in.
- Bake for 350 F for 25 minutes until firm and golden brown on top.
- Remove, let cool, and slice into 8 slices.
Macros per slice:
165.5 Calories: 19g Carbs – 11g Protein – 5g Fat