PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE DOUGH SQUARES!
… Did I mention that they’re healthy!?
- 1 can Chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- 2 tablespoon Raw Honey
- 1/2 cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 2 serving Camino Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips to taste (lactose, dairy, gluten, nut free!)
1. In a speed controlled blender, blend chickpeas, honey, & only 1/4 cup of nut butter on low, then gradually increase speed until completely smooth (feel free to add sweetener if you want it more sweet!).
2. Remove batter from blender, place in a bowl, and fold in coconut flour (consistency should be like cookie dough).
3. Add as many chocolate chips as you desire, as you kneed dough with hands.
4. Line an 8″ x 8″ baking pan with parchment paper, with room to overlap.
5. Press cookie dough into pan, cover top with overlapping parchment paper and freeze for 75 minutes.
6. Cut into 16 squares, add thin layer of pb from remaining 1/4 cup as frosting.
Recipe yields 16 squares total.
Macros for 1 square w/ PB topping:
83 Calories: 3.7g Protein – 10g Carbs – 3g Fat