This month I was craving something that screamed “FALL IS HERE”!
Here is a healthy (duh), high protein (duhh)
Cranberry Cinnamon Loaf!
- 2 scoops 1Up Nutrition Whey Cinnamon French Toast Protein
(my code *RANDI20* saves 20% on all 1UP supplements)
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Liquid Vanilla Stevia
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Coconut or Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup Cranberries
- 1 tbsp Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. and prep your 9” x 5” loaf pan by spraying it with non stick cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients except cranberries in a large mixing bowl.
- Once the dough is well blended fold in cranberries.
- Pour batter into loaf pan and bake 20 min until the top is lightly browned.
- Let cool and serve.
107 calories: 9g Carbs, 11g Protein, 3g Fat.
A BIG thank you to the master chef @gabriellettongol behind these delicious creations that we come up with for my monthly newsletter! You the real MVP.
*If you like this recipe check out the previous months recipes for more delicious treats that you might have missed out on!