Is anyone else as obsessed with chocolate and peanut butter as I am!?!
If the answer is ‘YES’ – then make that a *HECK* YES!! – because you are going to LOVE these!
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER LOVERS HEALTH BAR
- 1.5 cup of Oats, blended into flour
- 1.5 scoops of 1Up Nutrition Chocolate PB Blast Protein Powder
(Discount: RANDI20 saves 20-50%)
- 1 cup of Puffed Wheat Cereal
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 Natural Peanut Butter/Almond Butter
- 1/2 cup of Walden Farms Pancake Syrup (or any sugar free syrup)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 – 1 cup of Unsweetened Almond/Cashew or non-dairy milk (enough to mix the ingredients together to mould into a bar)
- 4 tablespoons Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Line an 8″ square pan with parchment paper.
- Mix the protein bar ingredients together in a bowl.
- Press mixture into square pan and flatten out with hands and parchment paper.
- Freeze for 5 minutes.
- While bars are freezing, microwave the chocolate drizzle ingredients. After 5 minutes of bars being in the freezer, spread the chocolate drizzle over bars and pop back into freezer for 20 minutes.
- Enjoy and ensure to store bars in freezer at all times.
Macros per bar (recipe yields 12 bars):
NOTE: Macros may very depending on choice of milk and syrup
161 calories: 9g Protein – 17g Carbs – 7g Fat