Do you love chocolatey peanut buttery goodness?!
GOOD! Because so do I.
Hence, chocolate peanut butter cheesecake.
BUT my friend, there IS a couple differentiating factors with this one! It has no added sugar, it’s gluten free, it’s HEALTHY and simply delicious. This cheesecake was also super easy to make – almost effortless – that’s a bonus. Don’t forget a smidgen of love!
– 1/2 cup Almond Meal (I made my own by putting 1 cup almonds in a blender)
– 2 teaspoon Smooth Almond Butter
– 3 tablespoons Unsweetened Almond Milk (only enough until dough consistency)
– 235g 0% Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt
– 225g Low Fat Cottage Cheese
– 85g Crunchy Peanut Butter
– 2 scoops 1Up Nutrition Chocolate Peanut Butter Blast ft. Fitmix
(THE BEST 1Up Whey flavour in my opinion!! *RANDI20* saves 35% this week!)
– 2 tablespoon Coconut Flour
– 1 Egg white + 1 whole Egg
– 2 tablespoons Organic Cocoa
– 1 to 2 teaspoons Organic Coconut Sugar
1) Spray a 7″ cake pan and preheat oven to 350 F.
2) Mix crust ingredients (almond meal, almond butter, almond milk) together in a bowl and mix until crumbly consistency, but gooey enough to stick together in the pan. Spray your pan with nonstick spray and evenly spread out your cheesecake crust.
3) Mix all filling ingredients together in a large mixing bowl and beat until smooth (2-3 minutes)
4) Pour filling on top of pie crust, bake for 25-30 minutes
5) Let cool down, pour on chocolate drizzle, let sit in the fridge for 3+ hours
Macros per slice w/ chocolate drizzle:
182 Calories: 14g Protein – 9g Carbs – 10g Fat