Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl
This summer I am allll about the smoothie bowls!
A delicious way to get in a cold, voluminous, sweet treat post workout – or any time of day for that matter!
They are surprisingly filling and obviously simply DELICIOUS!
PLUS! I like to think that I’ve perfected the recipe. So… consider this the inside scoop – sista!
– 1Up Nutrition Chocolate Vegan Protein Powder
(this is my fav protein powder because it has 6 ingredients and is super easy to digest!
Discount: RANDI20 saves you 20% on top of all weekly sales)
– 50g Frozen Banana (do not omit, this helps to make it thick)
– 3/4 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
– 1 heaping tablespoon Organic Cocoa
– 1 heaping tablespoon Peanut Butter Powder
– 40g Avocado
– 6 Ice cubes
Toppings: Whatever your heart desires!
For this bowl I had Herseys 70% chocolate squares,
organic blueberries, unsweetened coconut chips (love!), coconut shreds.
Macros: 399 calories
27g Protein – 33g Carbs – 20g Fat