ONE of my FAV donuts is from Sidecar Doughnuts in Santa Monica! It’s a mulberry cake doughnut and oh boy… is it heavenly. That is where this months recipe inspiration stemmed from! Introducing…
Glazed Blueberry Cinnamon French Toast Donuts
- 2 scoop of 1UP Nutrition Cinnamon French Toast Protein Powder
(my code *RANDI20* saves 20% on all 1UP supplements)
- 4 tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 cup Egg Whites
- 2 tablespoon melted Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 1 scoop of 1UP Nutrition Cinnamon French Toast Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup water to get a glaze consistency
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Mix all donut ingredients together.
- Spoon the batter into a ziplock bag, and cut off a corner.
- Pipe batter into a 8.5 inch donut size 6 donut pan.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, and see if the donuts are firm.
- Let cool, and remove donuts from pan.
- While the donuts cool, mix the glaze ingredients.
- Once donuts are completely cool, drizzle the glaze over the donuts or dip the donuts into the glaze. Sprinkle with a little bit of cinnamon.