RAISE your hand if you love chocolate!
– Because GIRL, I am with you!
I made this brownie pie for my grandma’s birthday dessert when I cooked the whole family my Harty Vegan Chilli on Saturday. Now, it might not look the most aesthetic but I assure you that if my step dad liked it, so will you! He didn’t like the idea of it being made of black bean and avocado after he ate two slices… Oh, men!
Now! If you don’t like black beans or avocado I bet you will STILL like these because you can’t taste it one bit! The best part, with this recipe you can indulge in some delicious brownies and not sacrifice your hard work in the gym.
Introducing… Avocado Fudge Brownies!
- 1 large Flax Egg
- 1 can of Low Sodium Organic Black Beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 scoop 1Up Nutrition Raw Vegan Chocolate Protein *FAV protein ever* (Discount: RANDI20)
- 1/2 Medium Ripe Avocado
- 7 tablespoons (107g) Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Organic Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon Coconut Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 serving 70% Dark Chocolate Chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Pray a nonstick pan (I used a cake/pie tin)
- Place flax egg, black beans, avocado, coconut sugar, cocoa powder, coconut oil, baking soda in the blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into pan and sprinkle dark chocolate chunks throughout
- Bake for 30 minutes
Macros: 119 calories
Protein 7g – Carbs 15g – Fat 4g