Apple Cinnamon Donut Holes
… I know your mouth just started watering.
- 1 scoop Cinnamon French Toast 1UP Whey
[Discount: RANDI20 saves 20-40%]
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Stevia
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/3 cup Egg Whites
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 A Finely Diced Apple
- 3 tbsp Cinnamon French Toast 1UP Whey
- 2 tbsp Water
- Sprinkle of Cinnamon
1) Mix all ingredients in a bowl except for glaze ingredients.
2) Preheat donut hole maker machine and bake accordingly. My donut hole/cake pop maker makes 12 donut holes. Alternatively, you can bake at 350 in oven using a mini muffin tin or mini donut mold for 10 minutes. While the donut holes are cooling, drizzle the glaze and cinnamon over donut holes.
Macros for entire batch (yields 12 donut holes)
380 Calories: 46g Protein, 31g Carbs, 8g Fat