SHOTS! First thing in the morning!? Who on earth would want to do that… Well, a lot of people actually. But those are not the kind of shots I’m talking about. Here we are talking about HEALTHY SHOTS! Shots of Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV).
If you follow me on my social media accounts, specifically; YouTube or Snapchat you will know that I have taken a swig of ACV in the mornings for years. If you aren’t already familiar with the benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar, I am going to tell you 8 reasons why I love it!
1) ACV contains the good kind of bacteria that can help to promote a healthy gut.
2) Promotes healthy digestion and eliminates bloating. If you have an upset stomach, try taking some ACV with a little bit of water, this is known to help and even cure diarrhea.
3) Increase in energy. The amino acids, enzymes and potassium found in ACV help to fight fatigue.
4) Increased levels of satiety between meals and supresses the appetite.
5) ACV is great for hair and skin; it can also be used as a natural toner on the face. Some people may be more sensitive to this than others, discontinue use if you get irritation.
6) Helps to balance blood sugar levels.
7) Promotes healthy cholesterol.
8) Can be used to clean the pesticides sprays and wax off fruits and veggies from the market. I recommend taking 1 ounce of ACV dilute with a little bit of water. It does have a very strong taste and if it ‘goes down the wrong tube’ it can create an unpleasant burning feeling.
Here are two ways that you can take it; – Diluted with cold water – Served with warm water and added cinnamon. This tastes like a hot ‘Apple Cider’ If you start incorporating or already do have ACV in to your daily routine, comment below and let me know what you think!
Thanks for reading! ♡